LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: 5 for Friday!

5 for Friday!

26 July 2013

Hello All!
Linking up with April, Natasha, Christina and Darci for another round of the Friday 5!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG  

--ONE--
Because some gracious soul at work decided to pick up my shift tonight, I actually have a weekend evening to do something!
Dad and I are thinking about heading up to Prescott Park in Portsmouth to watch the musical Annie.

Hopefully the rain holds off.

--TWO--
This rainy overcast weather puts me in the mood for some new rain boots!


Oh these boots. (:
Hunter Boots has the colors SPICE, CHARTREUSE, BURNT ORANGE, and CIGAR on sale for only $89! Buy your pair now!!
I must say, the Chartreuse ones are calling my name.

--THREE--
Why have I never thought of this before?
(via)
This is genius!
I will definitely be frame shopping this next week.
I've been wanting a tray to put in the bathroom or on a dresser to throw jewelry and odds/ends.

--FOUR--
I also wanted to share with you these free printable letters if you are in the banner making mood!
I know I sure am!

(via)
I'm so inspired now!

--FIVE--
In a little over a week, I am traveling with L's family to Myrtle Beach for some much needed vacation time.


Look how warm it looks there!
I think our month of summer here in Maine is just about over. It's been pretty cool and rainy lately.
I have hope that we will get another hot week though!

Enjoy your weekend!!

--Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs