LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: 30 by 30

30 by 30

27 December 2013

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is enjoying the very last week of 2013!!
Starting January 1, 2014 I am going to start checking things off of my 30 x 30 list!
I always see people that have these, and being huge list maker myself, I find it a great way to make and meet bigger goals in life!

Granted I have NINE years to complete this list… it's never too early to start!!
Most of the 30 goals that I set are larger and will take time to achieve…

(via)
Here's the run around! (In no particular order)

1) Earn a bachelor of science in biology

2) Pay off my undergrad loans

3) Run a half marathon

4) Run a full marathon

5) Go to grad school

6) Adopt a fur baby dog

7) Go to New Years Eve in NYC

8) Vegas it up!

9) Buy a car

10) Hike Mount Washington

11) Plan a canoe/kayak trip town the the Saco River

12) Take a cruise to Bermuda (since they dock in Boston! -so close!!)

13) Meet A7X in person (please, oh please… back stage passes!)

14) Go scuba diving

15) Visit Alaska

16) Visit Hawaii

17) Get a professional job doing something that I love!

18) Get married

19) Buy my first house

20) Start a family

21) Learn a second language

22) Swim with the dolphins

23) Maintain a healthy lifecycle

24) Save up an "emergency account" that will keep me floating for at least 1 yr

25) Take a road trip from coast to coast

26) Go to a drive-in movie theater

27) Flip a house

28) Take a polar plunge

29) Complete a triathlon

30) Take another missions trip!

What's on everyone else's 30 x 30 list!?

2 comments:

 
site design by designer blogs