LIFE AS YOU LIVE IT: Polar Plunge

Polar Plunge

02 January 2014

A couple days ago I shared with you my 30 BY 30 list that I put together!

Well folks, I think it's safe to say that I can cross one of those bad boys off of my list!

For New Years this year, I was talked into a polar plunge! 

Every year, some of my family members dare to take the jump into the river (close to Atlantic/Ocean city) and frantically swim back to the ladder. This year, my younger cousins wanted to give it a whirl! They are much braver than me. Once I mentally built up enough confidence, and dragged my butt outside we all plunged into a freezing bath.

Thankfully, we were lucky enough to score a sunny thirty degree day!




It felt so good when I got back out of the water.
Who would think 30 degrees would be warm?

Quite a day to go swimming on January 1st in Jersey.


1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

    kate
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs